Monday, May 5, 2008

May Days!

Well, I am obviously getting late in posting this, but here goes! Comment to this post about what you are bringing for next week. It is on the 15th remember at 6:45 pm. We are having a "guest" speaker come this month to teach us how to can strawberry jam, which will come in handy since we are planning on picking strawberries next month. I think I am going to make Easy Teriyaki Chicken.

I will try to update this site a little better and add recipes and tips for OAMC! Since we are make strawberry jam and we all get to take some home, let's not make a side dish or dessert this time unless you absolutely want to, and Krista is bringing dessert!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm making Pepperoni Lasagna Roll-ups. Sounds like we're going to have a jam-packed night full of fun! :)

Dell Diaries said...

I will be bringing cheesy garlic chicken.

Amy's Anecdotes said...

I will be making cheesy salsa chicken.

Unknown said...

Opps posted this comment to the wrong post - I'm bringing Tex-Mex Chili Cheese Enchiladas. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!! :)

Vintage Krista said...

I'm making "black beans, chicken and cornbread bake." I don't know what to call it, that's kind of a long title, but it's also very descriptive, as that's pretty much all that's in it.